CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
Ist Floor, North Avenue Postoffice Building, New Delhi-110001
Circular dated 02-12-2019
1. All National Secretariat Members
2. All Affiliated organisations
3. All General Secretaries of C-O-Cs.
1. Please see the attached campaign programme. This is in addition to the campaign programme of all affiliated organizations and C-o-Cs. All C-o-Cs are requested to take necessary action to arrange the meetings with maximum participation of employees. All affiliated organizations should give instructions to their local units ,to ensure maximum participation of their members in the meeting. Leaders allotted to each place should also contact each other and the C-o-Cs concerned.
2. Phone Numbers of Leaders is enclosed herewith.
3. In addition to the above, separate intensive campaign programmes should be conducted by each affiliated organization and C-o-Cs. This is most important.
4. All affiliated organizations should serve separate strike notice to their departmental heads on 12-12-2019 without fail. Copy of the strike notice should be sent to all lower units and exhibited in website. One copy may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Copy of the strike notice served by Confederation Central Head Quarters to Cabinet Secretary will be published in the website along with the 10 points charter of demands.