FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2018
DRAFT STRIKE NOTICE
TO BE SERVED TO
THE SECRETARY DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
ON 12th DECEMBER 2018
FOR 2 DAYS STRIKE ON 8th & 9th JANUARY-2019 .
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implement all positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
2. Fill up all Vacant Posts in all cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard , Mailmen, MMS, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admn Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc within a time frame and separate identity of all cadres.
3. Settle all the problems arisen out of implementation of C.S.I & R.I.C.T.
4. Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
5. Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
6. Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual , Part time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th and 7th CPC and Regularize Services of casual Labourers.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Acctts, Postmaster Cadre and Civil Wing etc.
8. Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
9. Scrap Bench Mark in MACP .
10. Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
11. Consider the suggestions given by RMS JCA regarding PNOP & CSI.
12. Enhancement of higher payscales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g Postmen, Mail guard.
13. Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
14. Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conyance limit without security.
15. Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decisions in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
16. Cash less treatment under CGHS and allotment of adequate fund under head MR & T.A
17. Retention of Civil wing in the Deptt of Post.
18. Holding of Deptt Council Meetings and periodical meetings at all levesl.
19. Stop Trade Union victimization and in the name of unscientific targets.
20. Provide 40 percent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.
21. Status of audit to SBCO
1. Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of
public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers.
5. Minimum wage of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation (for unskilled worker).
6. Assured enhanced pension not less than 3000 P.M. for the entire working population (including unorganized sector workers).
7. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State public sector undertakings
8. Stoppage of Contractorisation in permanent /perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as that of regular workers for the same and similar work.
9. Removal of all ceiling on payment and eligibility of bonus , provident fund and increase in quantum of gratuity
10. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submission application and immediate ratification of ILO conventions C-87 & C-98.
11. No FDI in Railways, Defense and other strategic sectors.
12. No unilateral amendment to labour laws.